The sealing element of the gas-liquid booster pump is not only the hydraulic accessory in the hydraulic system, but also an indispensable part.
Sealing device requirements
1. In the range of working pressure and certain temperature, it should have good sealing performance, and with the increase of pressure, it can automatically improve the sealing performance.
2. The friction between the sealing device and the moving parts shall be small and the friction coefficient shall be stable.
3. Strong corrosion resistance, not easy to aging, long service life, good wear resistance, and automatic compensation to a certain extent after wear.
4. Simple structure, convenient use and maintenance, low price
Types and characteristics of sealing devices
1. Clearance seal: clearance seal is a relatively moving seal based on the small clearance between mating surfaces, which is commonly used for the mating pairs of plunger, piston or valve string.
2. O-ring: the O-ring is generally made of oil resistant rubber, with circular cross section and good sealing performance.
3. Lip seal ring: the lip seal ring can be divided into Y-shaped, V-shaped, U-shaped and L-shaped according to the section shape.
4. Combined sealing device. In the sealing of pipe joints, WD elastic seal, O-ring seal and hard seal are commonly used.
The above is the relevant content introduced by the manufacturer of gas-liquid booster pump. If you want to know more, please visit the website: