Different from other types of valves, pressure valve is a very simple and practical pressure valve. It consists of valve body, supercharger and hydraulic transfer valve. Because the pressure valve is simple and practical, the pressure valve market demand is expanding. With the development of the valve industry, the pressure valve also attracts a large number of users with its superior products. Next, the manufacturer of the gas-liquid booster pump briefly introduces the characteristics of the booster valve:
1. Safe operation: the valve is driven by gas, without arc or spark, and can be completely used in flammable and explosive liquid or gas place in actual use;
2. Simple maintenance: in actual operation, there are less pressure valve related parts and seals, and compared with other valves, the maintenance is more simple and convenient;
3. Automatic pressure protection: no matter what causes the pressure drop in the circuit, the booster valve will start automatically to supplement the leakage pressure and keep the circuit pressure constant;
4. Wide applicability: it can be widely used in pneumatic chuck clamping, accumulator charging, high-pressure cylinder charging and other occasions, and can convert low-pressure gas into high-pressure gas;
5. High cost performance: there are a variety of gas driving options, compressed air, nitrogen, water vapor, natural gas can be used as pump driving gas source;
6. Easy to use: without power supply, the maximum pressure of the factory can be increased to 2 times, as long as the production line and pressure air of the factory can be connected to 2 times of the large pressure.
The above is the relevant content introduced by the gas-liquid booster pump manufacturer. For more information, please visit the website: